Thursday, March 4, 2010

Picture Day!!!



Last Thursday was picture day for the Lee family. I was so excited th night before I couldn't even sleep thinking of all the cute things I was going to put them in. But picture day does not always go the way we plan it! London is such a happy baby and is smiling all the time, so I thought she would be a natural. When we got London into the studio she would not crack one smile. The photographer and I tried everything! At one point when we were both on our hands and knees pulling funny faces and making silly sounds, I just sat back and started to laugh thinking how ridiculous we looked. Even after all that, no smile but we still managed to get some cute shots.
At first, Hunter was a little hesitant about taking pictures and he didn't like being told what to do especially when it came to sitting by his sister. Finally, when we got him alone and he realized that all the attention was him he was a star. All and all we survived and I just got some of the pictures back. As I look into those beautiful faces, I just can't believe they are mine!! I love my children so much and I live for those little smiles. I'm so grateful to be their mom and I love sharing them with you


















5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! They are so beautiful! Both of them!!!! They turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndz!!! they're so cute!!! we havn't seen you guys in forever!!!! hunter looks just like his daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Hunter is a mini Dewight! I totally know what you are talking about, pictures never go as planned. However, they turned out adorable. Anyone would be lucky to have such good looking kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindzi,
    I hope you do mind I found your blog(: We miss you guys! Amfam just isn't the same without you. Your kids are so so cute! Aren't girls so fun to dress up? I'm loving dressing Blake. We will have to get together sometime and catch up.
    all the best,
    Briannia
    If you want, send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog brianniaball@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LEE'S!!! We just found your blog and what cute kids!! Cody and I can't believe how much little Hunter looks like babyLee : ) and London is as cute as they come! Ok.....we need to get together!

    ReplyDelete