Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Daily Grind

It has been too long since I blogged and life for us is moving way to fast. I can’t believe June is almost here. So before summer comes and goes, I just wanted to take a quick minute and update everyone on our little family.



London is almost eleven months. She mastered crawling a long time ago and is already taking her first steps it is only a matter of time before she is keeping up with her older brother. She is such a joy to have in our family and is so full of life. She has four teeth and is taking full advantage of them, no more baby food, her favorite thing to do is sit in her high chair (as close to Hunter as possible) with real food and have lunch. London and Hunter will just sit eating lunch together and laugh at one another. It melts my heart to see them interact. She adores her brother and also her dad. Everytime he comes home no matter where she is in the house she will bee-line to the front door to see him. And last but not least her favorite new toy is the toilet!! She is very smart and I have to be on my toes or she will be playing in the toilet faster than I can blink.




Hunter is your typical 2 ½ year old. I’ve heard every mother talk about terrible two’s, but I think Hunter has invented a whole new meaning to the terrible twos. He is a very active little boy and some days he is more than I can handle. Some days he loves to be a big brother and some days I feel like I’m constantly getting after him for picking on his little sister. But through all the trials of raising him there are always moments with him that melt my heart and make everything worth it. Just the other day I was cleaning the kitchen and I didn’t here my kids so I knew that they were up to no good. I went in search of them, to find them sitting together in Hunters room looking at books together. As I listened to Hunter read one of his favorite books to London, I was almost brought to tears. I ran back to get my camera to make sure I got a picture to remember the moment forever. Life for us is going really good some days are challenging and exhausting but I wouldn’t change my life for a second. I love being a mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment