Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday London!






I can't believe my baby girl is already 2! The time has gone by way too fast. I love her so much and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. Here our just some of the things I love about you London.


The way you make sure Daddy gives everyone a kiss and a hug before he leaves for work.

Making sure you have your purse, just like mommy, before we head out the door.

Your cheesy little smile and the way you scrunch up your nose.

When you climb into my bed in the morning and want to snuggle with only mommy.

How you always ask for more kisses when I'm trying to put you to bed.

The way you love your brother even when he isn't being very nice.

The cute little things you say like "share mommy" and "sorry, I didn't mean to."

I love it when you sing twinkle twinkle and itsy bitsy spider.

Last I love your cute little personality and how sweet and sassy you can be.


I love this little girl more than anything in the world and I'm so blessed to be her mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment